New on the Blog
- Despite the Texas Transportation Institute's claims, congestion is not really getting worse.
- Google's Project Sunroof has big potential to boost solar energy installations.
- Information about fracking is very hard for ordinary citizens to find.
- How - and whether - we think about the future colors our current transportation policy discussions.
- At last, America's first offshore wind farm is under construction.
New Report: Cool Solutions
Achieving the goal of cutting emissions by at least 80 percent by 2050 will require Massachusetts to fully implement previous commitments to reduce global warming pollution. It will also require us to take full advantage of a new wave of game-changing opportunities – highlighted in Cool Solutions, from cutting-edge technologies to emerging societal trends – that can help Massachusetts build on its position of national leadership in the fight against global warming. (8/2015)
New Digital Media: Why Are Antibiotics Losing Their Power to Cure?
Tens of thousands of Americans now die from antibiotic resistant infections every year. Why are the "miracle drugs" we rely on losing their effectiveness? And what do factory farms have to do with it? Read our new digital factsheet to find out more. (7/2015)