- The road ahead. Frontier Group takes on critical issues following the 2016 election:
- Making transit cheaper is good. But it's not enough to fix car dependence.
- Bank overdraft fee revenue is on the rise.
- Of shipyards and golf courses: Infrastructure and economic nostalgia.
- The big empty space.
- Forecasts, schmorecasts. People shape the future.
- Who are you calling anti-science?
Overdraft fees are confusing, expensive and a major source of consumer pain. Big Banks, Big Overdraft Fees finds that bank revenue from overdrafts is increasing, but that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - the federal agency created for the sole purpose of protecting consumers in the financial marketplace - is standing up for consumers against these and other harmful fees.
Emission-free and increasingly affordable, solar power is booming -- but not everyone is happy about it. Blocking the Sun: Utilities and Fossil Fuel Interests That Are Undermining American Solar Power documents some of the behind-the-scenes campaigns waged by electric utilities, fossil fuel interests and powerful industry front groups to attack the key public policies that put solar energy on the map in the United States.