- In new Boston commuting data, a warning.
- Who pays for parking? Unraveling the hidden subsidies that clog our streets.
- Hurricane response:
- Summary of major risks from Arkema Crosby plant.
- Hurricane Harvey and sewage spills.
- Hurricane Irma and sewage spills.
- Dealing with debris from Hurricane Harvey.
- Environmental and health concerns about oil and gas spills after Hurricane Harvey.
- Toxic sites flooded by Hurricane Harvey.
- Toxic sites in the path of Hurricane Irma.
- Frontier Group resources related to Hurricane Harvey.
- Rough Waters Ahead series:
- Protecting the Delaware River Basin from abandoned mine pollution.
- The Trump administration’s EPA budget cuts.
- Holding agricultural polluters accountable in Puget Sound.
- Amid setbacks, a victory for clean air.
- Economics shapes every conversation.
- Another year, another record: 2016 officially hottest year on record.
- Unlocking the promise of shared, electric transportation: A postcard from Madrid.
The Trump administration has proposed deep cuts to the Environmental Protection Agency's budget. Our new report series, Rough Waters Ahead, provides case studies of how the EPA has been critical to ensuring clean water, and why the proposed budget could undermine the agency’s ability to deter pollution and restore iconic waterbodies. Read about the impact on the Delaware River Basin, Great Lakes, and Puget Sound.
America's energy system is undergoing a transformation.
Renewables on the Rise asseses the growth of five key clean energy technologies over the last decade, and finds that clean energy is sweeping across America - and is poised for further dramatic growth in the years ahead.