Frontier Group and its partner groups, including U.S. PIRG and Environment America, are producing work related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Follow the links below for more information.
Latest on the blog:
- Can we keep clean skies after COVID-19 is over?
- Environmental rollbacks and COVID-19: A tale of opportunism.
- COVID-19 is bad. Dirty air makes it worse.
- Mortgage servicers failed homeowners during the last recession. Let’s not let that happen again.
- Could we live like our grandparents? On what to keep and what to leave behind after COVID
- The titans of “Main Street”: Mission creep in a key Fed rescue program threatens public trust
- Sick ecosystems lead to sick people: How deforestation is aiding the spread of disease
- Defusing a “rigged to blow” economy: Rebuilding resilience in a suddenly fragile world
- Navigating the new normal: How nature keeps us grounded in a world turned upside down
- Engaging with government, even as we’re physically distant
- When you need time to adapt and respond, “flatten the curve”
Work and advocacy from our partner organizations:
- Responding to the crisis
- COVID-19 consumer tips
- Receiving your stimulus check
- Saving on auto insurance during COVID-19
- How to shop safely online during COVID-19
- Adopt emergency absentee voting
- Double the U.S. supply of ventilators
- Expand COVID-19 testing
- Stronger action needed to prevent price gouging
The Public Interest Network: